Witnessing Animal Cruelty
If you are ever a witness to animal cruelty, file a report in Houston immediately. Please have the following information available:
- What - Can you describe the incident or incidents of animal cruelty that you think you witnessed, including type, number, and description of the animals involved?
- Who - Can you provide a description of the person or persons involved in the incident(s)?
- When - Date and time of the suspected incident(s) of abuse.
- Where - Due to the extensive area covered by our investigation staff, any and all information concerning the location of the incident(s) will be of primary importance.
If possible, please provide :
- Street Address, including cross streets
- ZIP codes
- Landmarks, including business names and apartment complex names
Any details that you are able to provide will increase our chances of seeing that the law is upheld and that the animals are rescued. Complainant information is not released by Houston SPCA investigators and every measure will be taken to ensure confidentiality.
Contact information is very helpful to investigators when background information is needed. If you are a witness to animal cruelty please do not hesitate to contact the Houston SPCA at 713-869-7722
Click HERE to be taken directly to filing a report.